General membership will always be free in Physicians for Criminal Justice Reform, but we invite you to increase your level of engagement by becoming a Fellow of the organization.
- Constitute the voting body of Physicians for Criminal Justice Reform
- Are eligible to hold leadership positions within the organization including Taskforce Director and Committee Chair
- Are eligible to serve on the Board of Directors
- Are eligible to serve on the Speakers’ Bureau
- Can participate in shaping the agenda of the organization’s Board of Directors
Fellowship fee for physicians is $100 annually.
Fellowship fee for medical students and allied members is $25 annually.
Become A Fellow
Where do my dues go?
Fellowship fees are used to fund PfCJR’s operational costs including but not limited to:
- Costs associated with maintaining online and social media presence
- Accounting/legal fees
- Development of media campaigns
- Costs associated with development and delivery of trainings for physicians and public
- Travel costs for members of PfCJR Speakers’ Bureau
- Funding for research and white paper development